Story telling ,Real or Imaginary ' User Group
MOEY DA KET KET AH OH
About This Group:

Tell us some stories about anything , perhaps you are a budding Author, sad , funny, crazy, any subject ., biographic, lets have Fun, poetry always good, dont mind a bit of politics thrown in LOL...

Founded by margypops on September 28, 2009
81 members

MOEY DA KET KET AH OH

When my daughter was around 2yrs old she was talking pretty good for her age, and putting quite a few words together to kind of make sentences.  But sometimes the words weren't spoken in clear understandable English, and were rather humorous.  She knew exactly what she meant, and of course it was up to me to decipher them all quickly, or a tantrum was sure to follow.

One day she was in her high chair eating lunch, and mid way through her meal she looks up at me with a serious look on her face and said, "Moey Da Ket Ket Ah Oh Mommie."  I looked at her with the strangest look and said, "What?" She repeated it a little faster this time "Mooeey Da Ket Ket Ah Ohh" I look at her strangely again with my head turned to the side, shaking it no, and was kind of laughing because I'm thinking to myself what the heck is she talking about.

I said Huny Mommie doesn't know what you're saying, all the while trying hard not to just burst out laughing at her words.  By this time she was really starting to get aggravated because she had to repeat it so many times.  So this time she looked me dead in the eyes, and said in this really deep almost demonic sounding voice while poking at her high chair tray with her finger.  "MOOOOEEEEY DAAA KET KET AHHHHHHHH OHHHHHHH."   Well that was it,  I lost it, and just burst out laughing.  She had this really mad look on her face, yet appear to be about to cry because she was so annoyed at this point, and I wasn't helping matters by laughing at what she was saying.  

Well during this time, I happened to look down at her high chair tray, and it dawned on me exactly what she was trying to say.  I said Huny, "Are you wanting more ketchup on your hot dog?"   She shook her head Yes really really fast and smiling the entire time said" Moey Da Ket Ket Ah Oh."  LOL Anyway, still to this day, we laugh about this, and she has had me tell this story dozens of times to every friend and boyfriend she has ever had.
hahahahah hillarious ... Brenda you are a real card I adore you ......
LOL thank you Marg, I'm glad it brought you a laugh because it has brought me a ton of them every time I think about it. Hugs and God Bless Brenda
mishymoshymarcy I was doing so well.... wha... Comment
mishymoshymarcy commented on evewisewoman's status
Nighthawk61 commented on STOP BEING STUPID.