Story telling ,Real or Imaginary ' User Group
The end of a world (part one)
About This Group:

Tell us some stories about anything , perhaps you are a budding Author, sad , funny, crazy, any subject ., biographic, lets have Fun, poetry always good, dont mind a bit of politics thrown in LOL...

Founded by margypops on September 28, 2009
81 members

The end of a world (part one)

5351377?1265558828
BEFORE U READ

This story is
1. A long short story
2. Depressing and at times loses the focus
3. I would love love if you read and commented but you dont have to.
4. This will be stated later but ill like to state it now this is a made up story written by a depressed person whos confussed so very often.
______________________________________________________________________________________________

The End Of  A World

You know me I’m that person you see on the street , at work, perhaps even at your own home. I may even be you! No that’s not right well maybe not one hundred percent right, but I could be you. Let me explain by telling you my story from my perceptive.

I was your average run of the mill person with your run of mill family. I never looked at the world with a blissful eye. No I saw the world as a place were we suffered and died in pain. At times I would sit looking out my window and I would just cry. I worked from my home I didn’t like anything else. I didn’t want a hard labor job so I quickly gained skills and set up a website.  I wasn’t bless with special talent or looks. I would work out but then I would lose steam and gain it all back. I wasn’t ever sociable nor was I one to go out and meet people. I once went to church but I could never fully agree with what they said and  believed, so I left there to.

After while my mind told me people were out to get me and ever one was an enemy I became enraged and carried a gun.  After a while I realized I had become the dangerous one. So I drifted farther from the world. I would go out when I had to or for some reason really wanted to.  People never reached out to me I don’t know if they sensed the don’t talk to me mood I was setting or what.  My family drifted away a long time ago.

I once checked myself in to a ward that when my family slowly but surly stopped coming to see me. It wasn’t that they didn’t love me they simply drifted away till they just couldn’t see me in such a state. While there I tried to kill myself but A man who went by the name of crazy saved me. He was my first friend in a long time. He suffered from many different things the docs said he would never be able to live outside of the ward. He suffered  in a strange way . He would talk to his sock which I thought was funny. He wasn’t violent well most of the time. Ever once in a while he would think it would be fun to bite people. Crazy told me that life was important no matter how much you seem invaluable you are far more of value then you may think. He was Shockley a genius I found this out one day. He was sitting at a table writing twenty pages of this and that. All of it very smart. We were sitting at a table one evening when he reached over kiss me and said your going to be okay you’ll see. I just stared stunned his look was different from what it usually was it was normal it only lasted for ten minutes then he went back to what ever crazy thing he was doing.  I found out that once a night at ten minute after twelve he would be his real self. I learned little details about him and as I would call him by his real name from that point on. A few weeks went by and he started to shift to this other form more and more often.  But never in front of the docs  which would turn out to be his down fall. One day I woke to screaming it was crazy he was singing that crazy song which meant only one thing the orderlies had a hold on him. They took him to the west wing and I screamed and went to rescue him telling them he was getting better he didn’t need that but they drugged me to calm me and he screamed one last thing I could only make out a small part but I knew the rest. He said “ Every thing will be” The rest was what he had told me earlier. I awoke and went searching for him he was in his room just sitting there. They had given him electro shock therapy some therapy it was too. It ruined him. I cried on his leg for weeks. I wouldn’t eat or sleep and he just sat there. Not talking eyes would just stare off in to the distance. Years later I sued the hospital for him and donated all the money to his mother who would come in every week at same time. One day I was lying my head on him and I bent over and kissed him and he turn to me and said “ Everything will be okay you’ll see. Get better.” then he closed his eyes and passed away in my arms.   I guess the shock caused a small flutter in his heart the machine they used was dated and he died later of a heart attack because his heart couldn’t get back on rhythm and he wouldn’t eat. But I laved there with him in my arms for hours. I did get better for him and left but I was still broken and after I finished my mission of suing the hospital I fell back into my cycle. I would visit his grave here and there.

(the story exceeds the limit so pls comment and read part two
I like the way you write you are talented ,I am a person not given to ejoying negative stories but I dont mind reading if someone asks me to so it is perhaps not too enjoyable for me .
Thank-you very much and i understand but thank-you for reading anyways
you are welcome I like your interesting style of writing have you any funny stories to tell us I would love that or anything out of the ordinary ....
An interesting story that steps into the dark side.  May we all have many lucid moments in which we are our "real self".  good luck with your writing.
lol everyone wrote on the commented on the first part.

Margypops-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

not really lol ill see what i can pull out. Not all of them are this dark but a story needs conflict.
Just so you know, I read them both.  Looking forward to your next entry.
Thank-you im glad to hear that. I hope i can meet those expectations with a more up lifting story.
mishymoshymarcy not all who wander are lost... Comment
Good i guess.
Sep 15 by mishymoshymarcy
mishymoshymarcy commented on small rant.
Sep 14