Stress Community
Abortion

This patient support community is for discussions relating to stress, anger, chronic illness, depression, diabetes, diet and nutrition, divorce or relationship, family, fitness, headaches, memory, panic attacks, pregnancy, relaxation, sex, sleep, and work.

Abortion

Why is abortion's Legal in the united states, is there anyway to stop it.
They best way to prevent yourself from having an abortion is not to have one.
I agree with PhilMaura; the best way to stop abortion is to not to have one. Abortion is legal because women should have the right to choose when to be pregnant. Once a person undergoes any of the abortion procedures, the pregnancy is terminated. As for political questions such as this, they do not belong in a medical forum.
Abortion is legal because women (before a certain gestational timeframe) have a right to choose to keep a baby or not due to health problems, socioeconomic problems, etc.

I don't think you could legally stop a woman from aborting unless it's either illegal in that state, performed by someone who isn't allowed to, or is aborting after the timelimit.