Stress Community
Anothef angry night

This patient support community is for discussions relating to stress, anger, chronic illness, depression, diabetes, diet and nutrition, divorce or relationship, family, fitness, headaches, memory, panic attacks, pregnancy, relaxation, sex, sleep, and work.

Anothef angry night

Tonight I was/am jusi in a bad mood. All I wanted was everybody to shut up& go to sleep. I turn.off the light thdy get up,then when I get on the phone with my fiancé I'm supposed to be quiet for them no it doesn't work like that. Now everybody wants to be well they all are sleep, snoring away & I'm wide awake. I'm mad about that. Just having another angry night. My fiancé told me not to be angry & to have faith (we're believers), that it's not good to be angry cuz my situation is going to be all worked out. But I couldn't get a word in edge wise last night when his phone went missing & I was trying to tell him maybe he miss placed it (which he did) nah he just kept.saying no no somebody stole it & he was do mad & ready to fight & hanging up on me. You know what just thinking about that is making me mad. Do I'm gonna end it here, but he acts like that was ok, cuz he was upset. Well I'm upset too. Ok enough
Sounds like you have had a rough night!!
On a good nite its almost the weekend! Yay :)
Hope tommorow is a better day for you *hugs*
Thank you. I'm praying today is a better day also.
eat more yams