Stress Community
Betacp tr40

This patient support community is for discussions relating to stress, anger, chronic illness, depression, diabetes, diet and nutrition, divorce or relationship, family, fitness, headaches, memory, panic attacks, pregnancy, relaxation, sex, sleep, and work.

Betacp tr40

sir, i am taking Betacap TR 40 since 5 years for headache. I was smoke 10 to 15 cigarettes per day now i stopped smoking since 3 months . is there any side effects for long time using? also i want to leave the tablets how? please advise me.

I am thinking to leave this tablets without advise from a doctor.

Please advise and help me out of this problem.
If you stop smoking and start exercising every day, you could try using the following supplement regimen instead of a Rx.  These supplements will not have the side effects of the drugs, and will actually make you feel better.  

CoQ10, garlic, L-arginine, magnesium and vitamin D3.  

There are garlic supplements that are odorless.  

Niacin is another supplement that can be effective, but most kinds cause facial flushing, although I think there are niacin products specially made that don't cause the flushing.  I have not tried niacin.