Body went limp
Good Afternoon,

Last night I almost fainted but not sure why. First I got a sick feeling in my stomach, no cramping or anything but I had to lie down for a few minutes before I felt better. I just figured I ate some bad food. A few minutes after, I was standing in front of my bathroom sink and all of a sudden my vision started to go black and I started to feel dizzy. My husband came up behind me and saw the look on my face and grabbed me from behind just as my legs gave way. My whole body went limp and I couldn't stand up on my own as my legs felt like jello. He had to lift me to the bedroom. I heard him calling to me but I just couldn't respond at the time. I have been going through some extreme stress. Could stress cause this to happen?
It could be a lot of things. If you had been in the shower or jacuzzi  (too hot) and had a glass of wine you could passout, If you had low blood sugar, or blood pressure problem,   There may be other things I can't think of but you need to see a doctor for this. Have someone drive you. Stress can play a part in a lot of things and if you weren't eating or some other thing related to stress it might contribue to it for example, but stress itself generally shouldn't cause it directly.
Thanks for your response. I will get this checked out.
Sometime stress can do that. I have same problem too still don't know why. I been taking b12 and it help me but not fully so later I found out it was my iron too low.