Stress Community
Break up and exam stress
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to stress, anger, chronic illness, depression, diabetes, diet and nutrition, divorce or relationship, family, fitness, headaches, memory, panic attacks, pregnancy, relaxation, sex, sleep, and work.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Break up and exam stress

Just had break up. My boy friend told me his feelings were dead but mine weren't. I have exams in a month. How do I cope with both things?
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
4642801_tn?1364037708
It is tricky this one, but my advice would be to put your all into your exams. This will take you mind off him and get you through your exams making it a win win. Make sure you have no contact with him whatsoever, because that can be highly distracting. Make sure you know It's a good thing he broke up, his spared you from been with the wrong person, and it now opens you up to finding the person you should be with, which hopefully you have learnt new life and relationship skills that can be transferred to make the next boyfriend even more lucky to have you.
Blank
4851940_tn?1385441629
Like Tiddums says, concentrate on your exams.    It is important that you do well and pass.  

Unfortunately, in life,  "it takes 2 to tango" as the saying goes.
As he has made it clear to you that he has no feelings for you, you will be wasting your time and energy trying to win him back.

I understand it is hard for you for him to say that to you, and especially at a time when you could do without the stress to concentrate happily on your exams.

Don't go running after him or contacting him, concentrate on your studies.  This may be the only chance you have and it is important for your future career to do well.  

After you have been apart, he may decide he made a mistake.  But don't let him mess you about.  Like Tiddums says, he may have done you a favour in the long run.

Best wishes
Blank
Keep yourself busy! Things will get better.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Stress Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Control Emotional Eating with this ...