Stress Community
Could most of these symptoms be caused by long term stress??

This patient support community is for discussions relating to stress, anger, chronic illness, depression, diabetes, diet and nutrition, divorce or relationship, family, fitness, headaches, memory, panic attacks, pregnancy, relaxation, sex, sleep, and work.

Hello I'm a 21 year old female. Been through a lot in my life. Most things happening just recently. In October was thrown out of my home due to inability of me or parents able to pay. I'm in college which Is also stressful but I'm march I went through the worst stress ever!! My home was in jeopardy again my mother was threatening suicide, my car was breaking down, my dad and stepdad both just stopped talking to me bc they always think I need help or something with money. And I was trying to maintain a relationship with a great guy I just met. My life was falling apart and for a straight two weeks that's how things were. Finally my mom got a little better and accepted that we have to stay where we are until I finish school. Ok so after a bit if the stress resolved I woke up march 27th dizzy...spaced out and just weird feeling. During the stress I wasn't eating at all. So it got to where I almost passed out so I went to the ER. They said it was labyrinths and sent me on my way with meds which did not work. Then after a month or so of the horrible dizzy and weak feelings my lower back started to hurt and I have a pressure feeling in my rectum. I've used hemroid creams but it's not working so I was starting to think is was from stress. Because now even though the stress is over for the most part i am never convinced that everything won't fall apart any minute...but daily I feel horrible!!!!! Could it be from the stress I went through?
It could be from stress or from some type of disease. Might be a kidney infection if you have lower back pain (like on the sides) or something less serious like constipation or dehydration or could be worse. Only way to find out is seeing your doctor and explain all ur symptoms and see if they can figure it out. Also try to see someone to talk to like a therapist you are going through a lot. I'm very stressed out myself I know it's hard to reach out to ppl but try talking to a friend or writr in a journal. I like to play angry rock music really loud and scream to it it helps. Anyways hope I helped
Stress and anxiety can have an adverse affect on our health.  Worrying and feeling stressed can make you feel dizzy too.

Labyrinthitis is an infection in the inner ear and that would have caused you to feel dizzy and unwell.  

It is always worth getting checked out when having symptoms of dizziness, because it can be from other causes, like tonsillitis, high blood pressure, neck problems, being anaemic and so on.

As you have been experiencing lower back pain and feel pressure in your rectum, plus the fact that you have been using creams for haemorrhoids, seems that you are constipated.

If you have noticed bleeding when you have passed a motion or on the tissue paper, it would be a good idea to make an appointment to see your doctor to confirm that it is haemorrhoids.  You may have internal haemorrhoids that could be causing this pressure or from being constipated.

Make sure that you eat a healthy and well balanced diet with fresh fruit and veg and fibre foods like porridge, Wheetabix, Shredded Wheat, cereals that contain no added sugar are better.  Prunes, oranges, apples, cabbage, sweet corn, are all good to help you move your bowels.  Drinking plenty of water is also important.  About 2 litres of water is usually recommended.  You do require water so that it will be absorbed into the fibre so that the stools are not hard and dry.  It may be that you may require a prescription for Movicol (this is a stool softener) or some fibregel.
Your doctor can also prescribe a suppository that you insert into the anal canal to help heal the haemorrhoids.

Low back pain can be due to the menstrual cycle if you experience it a few days before your period starts.

Feelings of weakness and dizzy spells can sometimes be from being anaemic and as you did not eat properly it may be that your iron levels were or are still too low.  If you still feel unwell, and tired your doctor would arrange for a blood test to be taken to make sure that you are not iron deficient.  

Cut out or at least reduce all surgary and junk foods.  They will clog you up.  Walking and exercise will also help to get the bowels moving.

Unfortunately, there are no guarantees that you won't at some point experience stressful situations, but relaxation will help you get through the rough times.  Relaxation can be anything that helps you to be calm and relaxed.  The doctor can also refer you for counselling to help you to deal with stressors.

Make an appointment to see your doctor with a list of your problems.
Hope you get sorted out soon.
Best wishes.