Extreme Fatigue, dizziness, cold-like sympthoms and non-refreshing sleep especially in the weekend: can it be caused by stress ?
Hi all,

I've been feeling extremely tired and dizzy for almost a year and a half. These sympthoms usually get worse during the weekend. With this I have a non-refreshing sleep and a sort of cold-like sympthoms, but no fever. I've excluded all possible viral and neurological causes throught medical exams. I've visited a doctor specializing in CFS, who told me it is not CFS but suggested me to take Vitamin b12 and Acetyl L-carnitine. Sometimes it gets better, some others it gets really worse (especially in the weekends). It all started a year and a half ago, when I had to use and old CRT monitor at work for a couple of days. I've also visited an eye-doctor who told me everything is all right. Now, I don't really know what the cause of this could be. Do you think it could be stress-related ? Is there anybody experiencing the same sympthoms ?

Matteo
one cause could be hypothyroidism. Get a thyroid blood test. I went this route and am on  medication