Aa
A
A
Close
Extreme Fatigue, dizziness, cold-like sympthoms and non-refreshing sleep especially in the weekend: can it be caused by stress ?
Hi all,

I've been feeling extremely tired and dizzy for almost a year and a half. These sympthoms usually get worse during the weekend. With this I have a non-refreshing sleep and a sort of cold-like sympthoms, but no fever. I've excluded all possible viral and neurological causes throught medical exams. I've visited a doctor specializing in CFS, who told me it is not CFS but suggested me to take Vitamin b12 and Acetyl L-carnitine. Sometimes it gets better, some others it gets really worse (especially in the weekends). It all started a year and a half ago, when I had to use and old CRT monitor at work for a couple of days. I've also visited an eye-doctor who told me everything is all right. Now, I don't really know what the cause of this could be. Do you think it could be stress-related ? Is there anybody experiencing the same sympthoms ?

Thanks
Matteo
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
one cause could be hypothyroidism. Get a thyroid blood test. I went this route and am on  medication
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Extreme Fatigue, dizziness, cold-like sympthoms and non-refreshing sleep especially in the weekend: can it be caused by stress ?
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Stress Community Resources