Stress Community
Help please!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to stress, anger, chronic illness, depression, diabetes, diet and nutrition, divorce or relationship, family, fitness, headaches, memory, panic attacks, pregnancy, relaxation, sex, sleep, and work.

Help please!

Everytime i leave the house i get stomach aches or have nausea. Ive seen doctors and they say i have no allergies and im perfectly fine.
Well,im not.
I have motion sickness also
And when i leave the house i get sick!
Its making life pretty hard.
I cant go to sleep overs or anything, and i think i might see a psychologist or something.
This is refraining me from doing the activities i love!
Please help!
Could be agouraphobia. So when you leave the house you get a panic attack. This give you the symptoms you have. It is a feeling of loss of control and not liking to go to public places and out of the house. The best way to over come it is to just start doing it. But, take motion sickness pills ahead of time then take a couple of steps outside then come back and then a few more and so forth. I think you are right to get a counselor since it affects your sleep at home too. Maybe they can figure out what the root of the problem is.
Is there any chance you could be pregnant? I'm pregnant and I get really nauseous when I leave my house. But you could also have agoraphobia like mkh9 posted.