Stress Community
Help?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to stress, anger, chronic illness, depression, diabetes, diet and nutrition, divorce or relationship, family, fitness, headaches, memory, panic attacks, pregnancy, relaxation, sex, sleep, and work.

Help?

Sorry, I posted this in Pain, wasn't sure where else.  I have been under intense emotional stress lately, including breaking up with my boyfriend.  Also I walk three miles every day, and am physically active otherwise.  My day starts at 7:00 and ends around 11-12 pm.  Lately, I have had extreme exhaustion, back aches, headaches, and leg aches.  Today was so bad that tonight pain is racing up and down my body and feels like fire.  I am 21 years old.
Dear jessika130,
It sounds to me that you need some "ME" time.  Time when you just sit down and do nothing at all except maybe reach out to God.  In my 57 years of living, I have never found anything in the Bible that says that Life is fair or even that God is fair.  I do not believe fair is in His vocabulary.
    I only know that God is always there just waiting for you to talk to Him whether you have ever talked to Him before or not.  Just reach out to Him and talk to Him the same as you would talk to anyone.  God loves you when no one else does.
    I too broke up with my fiance' of one week and it broke my heart.  For years afterward I asked God why did He ever let this boy enter my life if He really cared about me.  After 38 years of marriage to another man, God finally helped me to understand that if I had never had the first boy come into my life, I would never have married the wonderful husband that I love and God has made different in the last year and 1/2.  Hopefully, you will not have to go through this questioning and wondering because questioning God's acts in our lives mean that we do not trust HIM!  Just know that God cares about the number of hairs on our heads so how can He not care for YOU?????

Hookiebug
I am no doctor so if this continues, please consult with a health care professional.  The symptoms you describe are similar to the ones I was feeling when I was diagnosed with an anxiety disorder.  

Again, check with a health care professional if the pain is really severe.  
Dear jessika130,

Hookiebug
Thank you so much for what you posted to me!  It was just what I needed.  After I posted that, I read through Psalms.  I wonder how exactly David put into words the thoughts and feelings of hundreds of people through the centuries, but he did just that, so, like I often do, I just prayed the Psalms, 27, 59, 68, and 71.  It's just hard to remember that something good is going to come out of this when my emotions are worn so thin I can hardly think anymore.  But the best thing is just to trust God, I know.  I've done it before in the past, and He has  been so faithful to me.  Just pray I can keep clinging to Him, and somehow trust that He will bring something better around.  People keep telling me, especially my wonderful mother, to just keep trusting Jesus, and some time He'll bring someone better to me that will take care of me better than the other one ever could.Thank you so much!  If any other of God's children has encouragement for me, I'd be glad for it.  I'm not interested in "meditation" by Yoga, or self-esteem speeches and other things, but if you have a Scripture for me and practical encouragement, I'd be glad for it.