Stress Community
How can I relieve tension/stress from my face

This patient support community is for discussions relating to stress, anger, chronic illness, depression, diabetes, diet and nutrition, divorce or relationship, family, fitness, headaches, memory, panic attacks, pregnancy, relaxation, sex, sleep, and work.

Around my eyes, nose and cheeks there is tension and stress basically aroung my T-zone. Its been like this for almost a year now. What methods can I do to relieve this stress? It literally feels like a tight feeling
Try Accupressure:  Place both of your elbows on a table and lean your face into your hands.  Start up at your eyebrows using both hands and press & hold then  move straight across your brow line on both sides.  Work your way up to your temples.  Then come down to your nose apply light pressure on both sides .  Now do the same along your cheek bone out to your ears. If you have tighness in the jaw area, open your mouth and press follow to jaw bone, the same as you did up above.  The more you do it, the deeper you will be able to go.  Good luck Love 138.  Let me know if you get some relief. .  
Sounds like you may have sinus problems. Do you know of any allergies you may be having?  I have the same problem and what helps me is a nasal spray, anti-hystamine.  Did you see your doctor about it?  She/he'll be able to help with assessing and prescribing the right thing!  Best of luck!  Christine xx
Stress is a big problem that destroys our comforts, peace and even beauty. We can reduce it by prayer, punctuality, spending times with our dear ones, and the like. See for more  http://astraunic.com/2013/02/28/271/
I have exactly that problem.  My stress gets so tight it tingles.  I have had it for about 3 years on and off.  I keep thinking there is something medically wrong, but the doctors just tell me it is stress.  My neck is tight all the time.  I am not going to be any help because I have not been able to control it myself but you can know you are not alone.