I don't really know what's happening to me.
Hey, so i need help in figuring out what's happening to me. For the last couple of days i just can't feel happiness. Even if i really try to feel happy or just relax watching a youtube video i feel really guilty and my heart hurts just a little bit. One day i can't sleep at all and i just waste my time on computer and the next day i'm really sleepy and i have no energy so i go to sleep really early, and sleep for HOURS. Sometimes i can't even touch food because i got that like weird feeling of guilt or embarrasment idk. I can't think, concentrate on anything and even writing this post is REALLY DIFFICULT. Please someone help me. PS.Sorry for my horrible english please don't judge me on the fact i can't spell alot of things correctly.
Okay so this happened to me , I'm a teenager and I love my life and randomly I got depression. It will be okay you iwll get through it , Go outside , spend time with people who make you forget it or even get help.
It sounds that you might be hurt in love or friendship.