Aa
A
A
Close
Just worried
Hey guy I had a sexual encounter about 3 months ago & I convinced my self I had HIV even tho all my test were coming back negative. I found my self calling HIV hotlines everyday and they would tell me I'm alright and that I didn't get HIV. I went to doctors and they told me the same. Just now I'm starting to accept the fact that I didn't get HIV. BUT what has me worrying about HIV to this day is that I've had diarrhea/loose stool on and off for about 3 months now. It all started when I went to the Doc and he gave me 4 pills and a shot to prevent diarrhea. About 1 hour after that I had diarrhea and I haven't had normal stool since. My question is could my diarrhea be cause by anxiety and stress or should I seek a doctor? Thank you guys
Cancel
2 Answers
Page 1 of 1
To prevent chlamydia and syphlis* sorry for the typo & just to add my stomach rumbles everyday
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
1667242 tn?1442230689
Forget about HIV. There is a rule in medicine that if you have diarrhea for more than 5 days then it needs to be investigated. Yes it could be caused by anxiety but you are taking a chance in making this assumption. You really need a proper diagnosis at this stage and that may require an endoscopy.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Stress Community Resources