My mother is almost always angry at everyone, but sometimes she is just so nice
My mother has been getting seemingly worse over the years, pushing away me, my sister (Who just left for good), my father, and my grandmother. Around other people such as the neighbors, she is nice. They can't believe what she is like at home. She gets angry at everything, no matter what you do. For example, I cleaned the house and she got angry at me for cleaning stuff I shouldn't of. The next day, I didn't clean that place and she yelled at me for not cleaning it.

She also talks to her 40 year old sister in another country for 2-3 hours on the phone every day, and they email each other all day at work. Her sister is the only person she gets along with from our family. When arguing, she yelled at me for not telling the truth. My dad then said something to her, and she yelled at us saying that she feels like she is in court.

One day, she got mad at my sister and left her at the bus stop (On her way home from work). After my grandmother picked her up, my sister was crying and such, and my mother got mad at her for being upset and told her to be angry next time.

If you get frustrated or angry at her, she will flip it around making you feel bad or trying. She starts yelling, so nobody says anything to her.

But the thing is, sometimes she is nice, and acts normal. This lasts for a few minutes, but sometimes she is nice for the biggest part of a day.

My neighbors think she has a mental illness or something seriously wrong with her, so I want to see what you guys think.
Check out Borderline Personality Disorder - this may the the problem with your Mother.  One excellent site on the internet is BPDfamily.com  - it has many articles and an excellent message board.  I suspect your neighbours are correct - you probably are dealing with a mental health issue of some sort.  
I am going through my mothers awful mood swings aswel, but not to the extent of what you are going through. Keep trying, I know that when you try to do the right thing your mother will not aprove, but one day it will work out an she will realise. try and not let her bring you down. Put yourself first. Have a good week!
People like your mother never "realise" anything, nor do these relationships ever "workout" on their own.  My sister is very much like this...always angry at people close to her, always taking horrible revenge on anyone who does the slightest thing, intentional or not.  I am sure she is mentally ill, and it's so far beyond my comprehension or the understanding of others who say "you should always love your sister" or "one day you'll get along".  It's beyond normal bickering, and yours sound very similar.  This kind of behavior doesn't go away with love or kindness or forgiveness, as it would in normal relationships.

My sister is also so "sweet" around other people, so not many people listen to me about the awful notes and messages and things of mine she has wrecked or broken.  I am now so sick of her constant barrage of messages telling me what a horrible person I am that I don't really talk to her if I can help it.  So many times she has said "she wants me out of her life forever", and then she pretends she doesn't know who I am when she sees me.  Once she threw an entire birthday cake out the window because she felt disrespected.  Another time she maced me when I tried to stop her from smashing all her dinnerware because she was angry at the dishwasher repair man.  But, because she's so nice around another people, it's like she's a freakishly different person and no one listens to me except a few people who have also experienced her rage.  

When I do something well, that seems to twist and morph into something where it's MY fault she didn't do as well.  I tend to hide any accomplishments from her and keep nice things I've done away from her.  What is her problem?  It's so depressing.  It seems to all be about me, and she seems to only feel good about herself when I do poorly.  What can I do except avoid her?  It's so depressing to me.  I only have one sister.  I sometimes know it's not really her fault, but I also know she can change, and no matter what, it still hurts.
I felt bad with my ex-boy friend mother! She is so GRUMPY everyone and she got mad at her son back from Russia and I got freak out about this going be happened til she gets mad at me. I dont like way she being real *****. How this my ex still loving me very much. I told him stay with your mom for week. I thought this is great time visit with her. She proully dont like me. I felt bad!