Stress Community
Pain under my lest breast... is it stress? what can i do?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to stress, anger, chronic illness, depression, diabetes, diet and nutrition, divorce or relationship, family, fitness, headaches, memory, panic attacks, pregnancy, relaxation, sex, sleep, and work.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Pain under my lest breast... is it stress? what can i do?

HI I'm 23, recently I've been feeling a sharp pain under my left breast, I've felt it before in the middle of the chest but the pain eventually goes. I'm not sure if it's due to stress or drinking coke or what... I can feel my heart beating fast so I'm not sure what the pain is due. I just feel weird and stresed so... ?¿?¿?
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
SEE A SO DOCTOR
Blank
have you gained an excessive amount of weight lately? It might be because of that.. I have had the same problems, and have been advised to put myself on a more restricted diet that doesn't consist of sweets and fatty foods. And, water.. drink lots of water.
Blank
4623948_tn?1357374485
Im 24 and have had a panic disorder for 5 years since i lost my brother.  My mom has went to the hospital 2 or 3 times already thinking she was having a heart attack cuz of chest pain, it ended up being stress and anxiety.  A panic attack can cause "sharp" chest pain and a heart attack causes more of a "heavy pressure".  Panic attacks can also can your skin go numb or tingle, heart race very rapidly, heart to slow, fear of death, dizziness, fainting, nausea, and etc.   Some people take them worst than others like myself which it can be very scary.  I had a severe panic attack for 4 hours that ended me up in the ER.  If your stresses try to relax because if that is the problem it will make it worse the more you worry,  Panic attacks are brought on by fear and worrying.  
Blank
4661782_tn?1362009449
Hi there, I would just like to ask you a couple of questions if thats ok.How much coke are you drinking? Coke is a caustive factor of heart palpations and other symptoms. When do you experience this pain?..eg; at rest, during activity. How long does it last? What makes it worse or makes it better. Just let me know...Thanks.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Stress Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...