Peeling Skin to Relief
Hi, im writing this because i find myself in a really really deep problem, i have developed a Really Really Bad Habit at the age of 6.

Since 6 Years Old, i have started to Peel the skin on my fingers and also Gnawing on my fingernails just to relief boredom, stress.

Sometimes would peel the Skin my finger and toes everytime when it recovers.

Right now im stuck at a state where my fingers form a skin with no fingerprints on it, and the affected part that i peeled has lost its skin colour.

I need help fast because this situation worsens in time, My skin on my finger has no more fingerprint, lost skin colour and now the skin is becomming hardened.
It happens to me too. During times of stress, I find spots around my nails and begin peeling off the skin. At times I pull off a lot of skin and it lightly bleeds. This is not an everyday habit with me but once a month or so. It's so annoying when I know that what I'm doing makes no sense.  But I still peel.
I have just seen this online as I was looking on Google for ideas on how to overcome my own skin picking problems. My father used to do the same, and my daughters recognize too that they had to themselves stop themselves from doing it. I did not do it as a child but from my 20's. I pick using my index finger nail to pick at my  thumb skin, then bite the loose skin off. The skin now, on my thumbs is hard on the side, I do at times wear a thumb ring to stop myself. At the moment I have no sore spots, but as soon as I have any stress or worry, I will pick again. I have considered Hypnosis but at the moment, using will power.  
I may have an answer for you but have a question first: do you hands get itchy and have small red bumps and/or patches at the start.  Then those red spot areas itch, sweat, and form fluid filled bums which pop and dry. Now starting at the peeling point is when peeling the skin feels like you are scratching an itch?