Aa
A
A
Close
Avatar_universal
Please help me did I'm stressing out?
Hi. So a few minutes ago I was going to put up a movie for my granddad and I turned the external hard drive on and felt a shock. I didn't get stuck to it and I don't have any visible burns the only thing I've felt was some pricking on my fingers. I don't know how many mamps it has so I'm afraid I've some internal injuries or something like that. I don't know if I should seek medical help or not and I'm stressing out a lot.
Cancel
3 Answers
Page 1 of 1
1780921_tn?1416842066
Please keep in mind that this is only my opinion. For me personally I would not even worry about it. I have shocked myself on more occasions than I can remember and have never went to see anyone. But this is your health that we are talking about and only you can make the decision that you feel comfortable with. If you are really concerned go talk with a doctor, it can never hurt. Don't forget to unplug the external hard drive so nobody else will get a little shock.
Comment
Cancel
1780921_tn?1416842066
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Avatar_universal
Yes, you should definitely talk to your doctor.
Comment
Cancel
Avatar_universal
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Avatar_universal
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Please help me did I'm stressing out?
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Stress Community Resources