Stress Community
Popped Blood Vessel

This patient support community is for discussions relating to stress, anger, chronic illness, depression, diabetes, diet and nutrition, divorce or relationship, family, fitness, headaches, memory, panic attacks, pregnancy, relaxation, sex, sleep, and work.

Popped Blood Vessel

Hey,
Me and my buddy were grappling and he got on my back so I went to lift him up and throw him off. As soon as I tensed up to push up I felt a sharp pain through my left temple. It pretty much paralyzed me. I didn’t get hit in the head and I didn’t twist it around. Its been two days since that and I still have a pain there. Not so much a headache as it is just a stinging sensation and it is only there when I tilt my head or lie down. I was wondering what this might be (he had me sort of angry and my blood pressure was probably way up). When I was able to finally move again I went to the washroom and looked in the mirror. Nothing was bleeding but my eyes were more blood shot then I have ever seen them. They remained blood shot for about 1 ½ hours afterwards, before returning to their normal color. Is this something I should get looked at or is it something that will probably just go away?
Thanks,
Matt
I would call a doctor. That doesn't sound normal and nothing to mess around with.