Popped Blood Vessel
Hey,
Me and my buddy were grappling and he got on my back so I went to lift him up and throw him off. As soon as I tensed up to push up I felt a sharp pain through my left temple. It pretty much paralyzed me. I didn’t get hit in the head and I didn’t twist it around. Its been two days since that and I still have a pain there. Not so much a headache as it is just a stinging sensation and it is only there when I tilt my head or lie down. I was wondering what this might be (he had me sort of angry and my blood pressure was probably way up). When I was able to finally move again I went to the washroom and looked in the mirror. Nothing was bleeding but my eyes were more blood shot then I have ever seen them. They remained blood shot for about 1 ½ hours afterwards, before returning to their normal color. Is this something I should get looked at or is it something that will probably just go away?
Thanks,
Matt
I would call a doctor. That doesn't sound normal and nothing to mess around with.