Ropinerole side effect is problematic
Thank you for your time.

I have severe restless leg syndrome so I take ropinerole (generic of Requip). I have progressed to 4mg, 5-6X/day.  If I am late for a dose, my body tells me with the restless leg symptoms that are unbearable.  So I really need it but at this higher dose I have started having a sex drive that is kind of crazy.  It is certainly not typical of me.  What can I do?  Is there an effective alternative or another drug to modify this side effect?
I have MS but am no longer on meds for it.  I may have lyme too, 2nd test results pending. I'm in my 40's, female and have been basically healthy in my life except for the recent developments.
Wild common rainforest ferns can help your case; as long as you take the poison out and neutralize the poison with normal grass and dandelion. That is, if your case is only MS and lyme.
I've suffered from RLS in the past. I found that my RLS was caused by the foods that I ate. I no longer eat heavily processed / prepackaged foods and I no longer suffer from RLS. You might want to take a look at what you're eating. Have you considered a eating a restricted diet to see if this helps?