STRESSING OUT!!!!!!
Me and my boyfriend are argueing alot i dont know what to do in order for him to realize things im stressing out so much i didnt get much sleep i just stayed up crying so much i use to cut myself when we would argue and i want to do it again i try not to beause i dont wanna get stuck on it again because i promised him i wouldnt do it anymore.im stressin out so much that my head is just killing me and i just wanna cry so bad.im trying to make him realize that im trying so hard to change his ways.but i seriosly dont know what to do anymore does he love does he care about are 1 year and 6 months together relationship how can i get him to see where im coming from and how i really feel about him??
you need to sit down and talk to him and tell him what your going through and if he still fights then its not ment to be have you gone to a docter about this if you want to talk i am here for you and wats on your mind you need to relax
I have a feeling that you are taking this relationship more seriously then your boyfriend/husband to be. You need to start thinking more about yourself, I hope that you would stop harming yourself because you love your self, and wont to get better for you, not for someone else.
So....I think that you should start working on yourself before you take on a relationship or marriage. You are so young you have so much to look forward to, I'm sure that you do love him but it does not sound like he is ready for all that a relationship brings.
I suggest that you have fun now that you are young and leave all the relationship drama for when you are a little older.Please don't get me wrong, it is wonderful to be in love when you are young just don't take it so seriously, what ever happens just enjoy the experience with no expectations and you will be fine.