SYMPTOMS OF A BAD LIVER.
I RECENTLY HAD MY BLOOD TAKEN FOR INSURANCE PURPOSES. MY,GGT IS 84 IT SHOULD BE A <65U/L.ALT(SGPT) IS 57 SHOULD BE A<50U/L. HOW BAD IS MY LIVER. IM TRYING TO SEE IS IT FROM ENERGY DRINKS OR DRINKING ALCOHOL AT A EARLY AGE.OR DURING MY ADULT HOOD.
1st thing...you need to have the tests repeated. Enzyme levels can vary even if the samples are only a few hours apart. Did they do any other liver enzyme tests , or bilirubin levels? Usually there would be other tests. These 2 results are not really adequate to interpret. The picture painted by just these 2 tests is possibly, but in no way definitely, alcohol related liver damage, but not really too bad as the levels are not THAT high. Need to know about the other tests before I can give any other help, but regardless of the cause of these tests you should cut down on alcoholic drinks at this stage, to help your liver recover.
it might be a combo of all of it.naturally the alchohol is bad for ur liver, but so ar ethe energy drinks they have as much caffine as 5 soda's or more, slow down on the caffine and stop drinking and start flushing out ur system with water and see if that helps restore ur liver.