Stress Community
Some worries about me and my girlfriend...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to stress, anger, chronic illness, depression, diabetes, diet and nutrition, divorce or relationship, family, fitness, headaches, memory, panic attacks, pregnancy, relaxation, sex, sleep, and work.

Me and my girlfriend have been dating for a while, not long....about a week. Well her last boyfriend still loves her and is always giving her notes, which she doesn't show or tell me about. We love eachother and want to be together, but her ex-boy friend won't move on.... He always goes to her house and just sits by her and doesn't say or do anything. She gets upset by this and depressed, then she starts blaming herself for things. And hearing and seeing her get hurt a little more each day hurts me. And I feel we are growing apart each day, I am really worried, she might go back to her old boy friend or find someone else... But she says she loves me and she says she wants to be with me. We kiss eachother and hold hands and hug eachother throughout whole movies. So I just don't know what to do, I don't want to leave her, I don't want her to move on, I don't want us to break up! I want to be with her, I believe she is the one, it just gets confusing sometimes with her old boy friend around!!! I want to be with her for the rest of my life. And she has said the same, many times!
I've never been more happy with someone before like I am with her.....

Please help me!
Tags: girlfriend, about me, worry, My girlfriend, Me!, Love, depressed, Life, help, friends, worried, please help
Hi I'm sorry that you are going through this. Maybe just tell her ex-boyfriend " look, please move on, im with her now". I hope he will understand
it seems to me like she is not over him if she gets depressed and blames herself. Maybe it is wise to let things happen. I know it sounds funny but you can't change how HE feels for her or how SHE feels for him, so saying something to him will only make it worse in my oppinion I would step back abit cause if you mention something he may just fight with you and you will upset her further. If she loves you she will stay with you but if she loves him then I wouldn't get too upset since it has only been a week of you two dating. Sorry if this is not the answer you are looking for but just know that things happen for a reason.