Stress Community
Stress Relief Techniques
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to stress, anger, chronic illness, depression, diabetes, diet and nutrition, divorce or relationship, family, fitness, headaches, memory, panic attacks, pregnancy, relaxation, sex, sleep, and work.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Stress Relief Techniques

Does anyone have any good ideas of any kind? Cause if its not my husband stressing me? Its my youngest son! Sometimes BOTH of them at one time! Smh! Ugh! When I get an attitude I'm in the wrong. They just don't understand--somebody buggin the mess out of you? Yeah, you would flip too!  ANY ideas will be helpful! Thanks in advance!
Related Discussions
6 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
1747349_tn?1332687280
You could try to sit your husband and son down at an appointed time when the house is quiet. Tell them their actions are making you so stressed you have actually gone online to get answers. Also, stress is so bad for you physically: high blood pressure, diverticulitis, muscle tension, and much more. Explain that you are afraid these things will happen (if they haven't already) to you. Impress these ideas upon them and make sure you have their full attention, no interruptions, until you are satisfied that they understand. Lay ground rules at this time.
Keep me posted. Good luck and God bless.
Blank
RELAX..... it sounds like you need a break be it on your own or with your family. You need to go on a vacation be it for a week or maybe just 1 day.
Blank
1961938_tn?1398721701
Saying a mantra over and over again helps to relax. It's kinda weird, I was hesitant to try it but it works. Pick a word or phrase that is a relaxing or happy word to you and repeat it over and over to yourself focusing only on the word or phrase. Also Lay down and starting with your feet tense you toes for five seconds then relax your whole body. Work up your whole body tensing one small muscle group at a time until you reach the top of your head.
Blank
What is it that they are doing that is stressing you out?  
Blank
Take a deep breath hold it for 5 secs then exhale keep doing that everytime u feel stressed out
Blank
I'm a massage therapist, try a espom salt soak w/lavender. Lavender is great for relaxation. You could also get a massage in your town. If you can not fit it in your budget at regular price, try Groupons or BargainBee. Deep breathing is also always good. After you are relaxed, have a family meeting. Maybe you could have one every other day so that you can get on the same page. Also always speak what you want to happen instead of what you don't want. Life and death is in the power of the tongue.  I hope this helps. =)

Have a great day! God Bless.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Stress Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank