What are these actions doing to my body?
Hello

I have a psychological problem where  I'm in public and am walking past people, I like to make up scenarios in my mind that they are looking at me because I'm good looking and because of my race (showing off), it's slightly arrogant but it gives me a good feeling. The feeling is one of excitement and pleasure. When I'm doing this I get a shiver/goosebumps/tingling feeling down the side of my face, also my muscles tense up, I stop breathing and my heart rate increases.

The downside to this is parts of my face go numb, usually the lip area, back of my head, and my cheeks,sometimes I get a headache too. Also I've noticed my breathing patterns are way off, it feels like my normal breathing pattern has changed to where I have to manually breathe and If I don't I start to feel tired and out of breath ( like I've been holding my breath). I also have tingling in my feet and fingertips and a itching sensation in my hands and face but when I go to scratch I can't feel anything.

What could be going on? Please note I often do these scenarios several times a day.
I got those feeling when I'm taking exams. You should get a therapy to manage your excitement . The feelings or thinking affects the muscles in your face causing it too tense up. It looks like you are too sensitive about the people around you too. Your tense I guess knowing that there are lots of eye watching you. Or you are too overwhelmed with the situation being the apple of the eye.