Aa
A
A
Close
What kind of headache is this?
Hey there!  I had a nervous breakdown a few years ago and have had trouble getting back to "normal" but this year, a few months ago... All my anxiety symptoms changed and now I pretty much only get headaches/pain and nausea.  

The headaches come in around 4-6pm nearly every day either the back of my head or forehead/temples and they slowly move around. It ends up around my forehead and eyes and my sinuses change. I either get stuffy or really clear... And my throat kinda gets tight/hard to swallow like nervousness and my saliva tastes different. Most of the time during the "attack" I'm tense/flush at times and somewhat anxious. Then at some point I get a weird feeling in my stomach and eventually, the head pain breaks and I go into serious panic/anxiety... Like I was released from a grip and am in free fall. Then I have to breathe through it amd wait for it to pass.

I can typically go to sleep but I wake up most mornings with nausea and anxiety.

Any ideas? Is this just my wacky nervous system?  I've had a CT scan a few months back, blood work etc... No issues ever found.  
Cancel
0 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Stress Community Resources