Why am I still on my period with so much pain in my female organs???
I'm only 22 years old. I have two kids.. Ive always had reallyyyyy weird periods.. and short at that.. all of a sudden I'm on my period for a little over a month. I have no insurance.. i can't sewe a doctor.. what do i do?
i think u should see a doctor....it can be polymenorrhagia and dysmenoria......or maybe u got problem with ur hormon too...
Heavy bleeding can be a sign of many things from anemia, fybroids, stress,etc.You might also need a Dnc, a scraping of the uterus. Yes, you should see a doctor. their are clinics that are on a sliding scale fee, where depending on how much you get paid if you work, will work with your income and pay weigh less than a normal fee. Or the welfare office can issue you a temporary medical card, because did you know that womens health is supposed to be free when it comes to female problems? It's a pink medical card and if you have children you can qualify for them too.

I was issued a temporary medical card because I had HPV and I decided to get a hysterectomy to get rid of  the HPV.