abdominal tension
one day, about a year ago, I was feeling pretty stressed and from that I started to feel some pain in my abdominal area. I could also feel my heart beating pretty heavily, and that's when I tried to force that feeling to go away by tensing my abdominal muscles very harshly. I didn't notice anything at the time, but over the next few months I found myself getting stressed much easier and I couldn't take proper deep breaths. I found myself breathing through my mouth a lot, and taking very quick, forced breaths. And the situation hasn't really changed since then. My condition has caused some pretty serious changes to my life, I've gained weight that I can't drop, my muscles get tired much easier than before and my sleep is not at all as relaxing as it used to be. Somethings I've found that make me feel better are healthy foods like honey and pomegranates.
Anyway, if anybody has any suggestions, please let me know. Thanks.