Stress Community
blister on finger

This patient support community is for discussions relating to stress, anger, chronic illness, depression, diabetes, diet and nutrition, divorce or relationship, family, fitness, headaches, memory, panic attacks, pregnancy, relaxation, sex, sleep, and work.

blister on finger

i have little water blisters that are painful and itchy they alwayse come on my middle finger on my left side they come and go some times they will come and then it may be a month before they come back what is it
sounds like what happens when u get poison ivy or poison oak
This could be a type of "contact dermatitis"... or a rash caused by you being allergic to something that comes in contact with your skin (derma).  

Since the rash is not constant, it could be caused by a ring you sometimes wear on that finger?  Do you grasp something with that hand that has a metal buckle??  Could be as simple as your key ring.

If so, you could be allergic to nickel (a metal alloy that is often included in costume jewelry and can be found anywhere there is metal).  Since the rash does not extend to the two adjacent fingers, it makes me think it would be on the inside of the ring.

Anyway, give thought to what touches that area of your hand.  You might be able to diagnose by process of elimination.  If you are allergic to nickel (like me) you'll need to avoid having it come in contact with your skin for the rest of your life.  There are nickel testing kits available for purchase so you can test any metal you're thinking about putting on your skin.

Go see your primary care doctor or dermatologist for a diagnosis and treatment.