brown discharge
hi there

i am 27 and married for 1 and half yr now i have been getting brown discharge in  mid cycle after marriage when i went to gp he gave me anti biotics which did nt help n then some cream to insert for 3 day which did stop the discharge but my periods have been reduced to 1 and half day which usually use to be 3 days now the discharge has started again n i m very tensed thinkin is something is wrong with me last time with this happened i ahd all the test like papsmer blood urien and ultrasound done but it was all clear .. i m really worried whats up with me also i have slight abdominal pain and the brown discharge is kind of muddy with foul smell also this has reduced the sex drive in me i feel very bad about it PLEAS HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!
What did your doctor say it was from? You say it's mid cycle....is it around your ovulation time? I would see more of a specialist about the situation than just a GP. Brown discharge usually always means old blood so something is happening in your cycle where you are shedding old blood from a previous cycle.
Maybe post this in a different forum for women's health or something like that.