can stress cause this?
i have been under alot of stress lately due to my divorce, i was told even being stressed make you feel sick, i know i'm not pregnant but can it be stress making me feel this way?
From m y experience with stress it can do many different things. I am under a lot of stress myself and it dose cause me to be sick. I asked my councelor the same thing and they said it defiantly can.
oh yes it can make you very sick, you have a good reason for stressing, in march i was under lots stress i lost 21 pds in 3 weeks now i have put it back on , but it can do all kinds of things to you , here are a few i have      weakness/sick stomack, tingling face/ears short of breath, hot flashes/chills out of body feeling, depressed thats a few . so yes it causees alot and the more you worry the worse they get my sister will faint with hers. try and relax and just know you are moving on in life theres more out there and better . take care .