chest pain, nausea, dizzyness, rib pain
For a year now I have been suffering with nausea, dizzyness, chest pain/breast pain, sore sternum area, pain in arms and my throat feels like it is closing in not to mention aching ears.  I have had CT scans, heart checks, a gastroscopy and nothing is showing up yet I have these episodes on a daily basis which leaves me feeling nausiated and lethargic.  
What is wrong with me?  
I knw hw u feel,i gt the same chestpain,headaches,stomach,pain in arms,nausea,palpations,drymouth,ect,fear of life,and death,wt al ur gp tel u,u on medication,
Hi, i also suffer from some of the things you describe, i would suggest you contact your GP to discuss this as i was pesrcribed w ith medication for anxiety, without this i felt sick, unable to sleep and heart palutations......i was also given medication for stress and i have to admit its made a big change to my life....there isnt anything wrong with you sometimes we just need a little help dealing with lifes stresses .
Thanks for that, I have just started on an anti-anxiety medication to try and see if it helps.
No Probs, i know how it feels. At first i was really tired when i started taking my medication however your body soon adjusts.....
Skb70 and sorcha5, I feel the same way. It's scary and feels like a heart attack. I can't afford a Dr...money is tight and scarce and husband just got laid off. I'm scared and feel alone. The people who understand r other anxiety sufferers and my family won't listen. They think its all in my head and that I need to get over it. Need help....please!
It a nitemare being like this,wt way ur symptons,u shuld try 2 gt medical card knw,whn u go no income,last fw nite,thought was dieing with head felt so heavy,chest and rest of physical symptons,life hard