Stress Community
chest pain, nausea, dizzyness, rib pain

This patient support community is for discussions relating to stress, anger, chronic illness, depression, diabetes, diet and nutrition, divorce or relationship, family, fitness, headaches, memory, panic attacks, pregnancy, relaxation, sex, sleep, and work.

chest pain, nausea, dizzyness, rib pain

For a year now I have been suffering with nausea, dizzyness, chest pain/breast pain, sore sternum area, pain in arms and my throat feels like it is closing in not to mention aching ears.  I have had CT scans, heart checks, a gastroscopy and nothing is showing up yet I have these episodes on a daily basis which leaves me feeling nausiated and lethargic.  
What is wrong with me?  
I knw hw u feel,i gt the same chestpain,headaches,stomach,pain in arms,nausea,palpations,drymouth,ect,fear of life,and death,wt al ur gp tel u,u on medication,
Hi, i also suffer from some of the things you describe, i would suggest you contact your GP to discuss this as i was pesrcribed w ith medication for anxiety, without this i felt sick, unable to sleep and heart palutations......i was also given medication for stress and i have to admit its made a big change to my life....there isnt anything wrong with you sometimes we just need a little help dealing with lifes stresses .
Thanks for that, I have just started on an anti-anxiety medication to try and see if it helps.
No Probs, i know how it feels. At first i was really tired when i started taking my medication however your body soon adjusts.....
Skb70 and sorcha5, I feel the same way. It's scary and feels like a heart attack. I can't afford a Dr...money is tight and scarce and husband just got laid off. I'm scared and feel alone. The people who understand r other anxiety sufferers and my family won't listen. They think its all in my head and that I need to get over it. Need help....please!
It a nitemare being like this,wt way ur symptons,u shuld try 2 gt medical card knw,whn u go no income,last fw nite,thought was dieing with head felt so heavy,chest and rest of physical symptons,life hard