Aa
A
A
Close
chest pain, nausea, dizzyness, rib pain
For a year now I have been suffering with nausea, dizzyness, chest pain/breast pain, sore sternum area, pain in arms and my throat feels like it is closing in not to mention aching ears.  I have had CT scans, heart checks, a gastroscopy and nothing is showing up yet I have these episodes on a daily basis which leaves me feeling nausiated and lethargic.  
What is wrong with me?  
Cancel
6 Answers
Page 1 of 1
1457916 tn?1287822713
I knw hw u feel,i gt the same chestpain,headaches,stomach,pain in arms,nausea,palpations,drymouth,ect,fear of life,and death,wt al ur gp tel u,u on medication,
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
1545661 tn?1293668097
Hi, i also suffer from some of the things you describe, i would suggest you contact your GP to discuss this as i was pesrcribed w ith medication for anxiety, without this i felt sick, unable to sleep and heart palutations......i was also given medication for stress and i have to admit its made a big change to my life....there isnt anything wrong with you sometimes we just need a little help dealing with lifes stresses .
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Thanks for that, I have just started on an anti-anxiety medication to try and see if it helps.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
1545661 tn?1293668097
No Probs, i know how it feels. At first i was really tired when i started taking my medication however your body soon adjusts.....
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Skb70 and sorcha5, I feel the same way. It's scary and feels like a heart attack. I can't afford a Dr...money is tight and scarce and husband just got laid off. I'm scared and feel alone. The people who understand r other anxiety sufferers and my family won't listen. They think its all in my head and that I need to get over it. Need help....please!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
1457916 tn?1287822713
It a nitemare being like this,wt way ur symptons,u shuld try 2 gt medical card knw,whn u go no income,last fw nite,thought was dieing with head felt so heavy,chest and rest of physical symptons,life hard
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Stress Community Resources