Aa
A
A
Close
crawling sensation
feels like bugs are crawling up my legs and nothing is there.  Is that nerves or what
Cancel
6 Answers
Page 1 of 1
could be or it could be hormonal,go to your doctors for blood tests
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
1360243_tn?1278095731
is it when you're in bed or just walking? sometimes when i'm laying in bed my legs get all tingly and it's hard to fall asleep it goes away after a while though. you should go to your doctor if it's bothering you that much

Comment
Cancel
1360243_tn?1278095731
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
I have this too, I was just told by my doc it is anxiety related, have had some mounting anxiety over last few months and the odd panic attack but it was that symptom that got me in to the doc, so hard to deal with.  I find cold showers help but only while you are in them.  not sure what else to say except I feel for you...good luck!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
lately i keep getting this feeling in my legs that bugs are crawling on me. from the knee down only. i'll slap at the spot like you would a fly, but nothing is there. it's not the same feeling as when your arm or leg fall asleep and become numb eventually. it just is like a tickling like a fly crawling.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
It might be because of no proper blood circulation in the nerves of your legs and that why i think you are getting this feeling and also the numbness.. consult your doctor so that he might suggest you a better treatment
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
i had this and one thing worked- mix tea tree oil a few drops into any lotion for sensitive skin (I tried Biotique;s morning nectar) and rub into the affected areas once or twice a day. For me it was on my feet, and it went away after the treatment. Recurs every now and then though
Comment
Cancel
Thank you for this tip. I'll definitely look this up and try it. I'also have some itches and I always try natural remedies. Hemp oil also has been very effective you should try it also.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
crawling sensation
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Stress Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703