first ultra sound
So i just went for my first drs appt they scedualed me for an ultra sound for monday. Im a little nervios and scared cause i found out that i had 2 misscarages before at the first ultra sound.  But trying not to stress any advice
ohhh im sorry to hear that you have had misscarages its heartbreaking i know ive had one my self all i would surggest is to keep yourself calm and not to stress and everytime a thought pops into your head take a deep breath and tell yourself that your baby is fine i really hope everything goes well for you xxxxx
Thank you i will try
aw well dont worry iv had them before they feel slimy and sometimes cold though if your one of the first ones having an ultrasound it can be warm. however dont worry there just going to have u put bants around low hip level and put goop on you and rub a little thing on u. and i too have had misscarages which in my case was a blessing. even though having them was gross and kinda sad is some ways being only 18 at the time and having alot of stress in my life its not the right time to be having kids. but if i were to have a child just think positivle if you stress out it increases the chance of miscarage. like "sazpaul" said just think healthy and breath and dont forget to eat healthy.