has anyone taking prolent
Has anyone taking prolent it's a food supplent to balance serotonin? I was on it for 5 months. I am better than I was but now I am getting depression. I haven't stayed on prolent because i thought it made my blood pressure higher could have been the anxiety kicking in.  I am struggling with anxiety and depression so bad. I don't know if toprol for blood pressure is causes depression I have been on it for 3 weeks.
Hi, I have taken prolent and I think it's an awesome product. I had sleep issues for years and it really helped with that. From my understanding, it takes awhile to re-balance serotonin so you re-test to see where your current levels are at. I've found that Lentra was the best product for anxiety. Let me know how it goes.
I have taken Prolent as well. Prolent helped me with sleep issues and Lentra helps move GABA levels which can help with anxiety.