Stress Community
how to get rid of thoughts coming of losing family member

This patient support community is for discussions relating to stress, anger, chronic illness, depression, diabetes, diet and nutrition, divorce or relationship, family, fitness, headaches, memory, panic attacks, pregnancy, relaxation, sex, sleep, and work.

hi all, i am 28 yr's old from india 2yrs back i had a brain stroke so my left side hand &leg paralyze am doing physical therapy continuously but not yet recovered so iam currently not doing any job not earning sitting idle iam not in a position to help my family now i am getting wiered thoughts iam extremely close to mother and sisters and father so when my dad getting ready to office i'll get the thought of if anything happens to my dad or mom what's my situation who'll take care of meso iam praying god instead of then take me bcoz if anything happen to them iam in not in a position to take care of themi rather die instead of face that situation
if irecover i'll take care of every on in my family especilly when i go to bed i'll get thease thoughts i won't get sleep after thease thoughts if i spit on the ground after that thought it won;t happen i believe so almost i spit most of the time in day and night how to overcome thease thoughts please help me  
Tags: Fear
Hi vamsihiraj.

Do some Pranayama yoga deep breathing techniques.

One that I personally like for calming the mind, by helping clear blocked energy in the body, is Nadi Shodhan Pranayama.

How to do  Nadi Shodhan Pranayama ( Alternate Nostril Breathing)
First make sure before starting that the positions suggested below are safe
for you, taking in consideration your left arm and left leg limitations.

Sit comfortably with your spine erect and shoulders relaxed. Keep a gentle smile on your face.

Place your left hand on the left knee, palms open to the sky or in Chin Mudra (thumb and index finger gently touching at the tips).

Place the tip of the index finger and middle finger of the right hand in between the eyebrows, the ring finger and little finger on the left nostril, and the thumb on the right nostril. We will use the ring finger and little finger to open or close the left nostril and thumb for the right nostril.

Press your thumb down on the right nostril and breathe out gently through the left nostril.

Now breathe in from the left nostril and then press the left nostril gently with the ring finger and little finger. Removing the right thumb from the right nostril, breathe out from the right.

Breathe in from the right nostril and exhale from the left. You have now completed one round of Nadi Shodhan Pranayama. Continue inhaling and exhaling from alternate nostrils.

Complete 9 such rounds by alternately breathing through both the nostrils. After every exhalation, as you exhale "your fears out of your body", remember to breathe in "Wellness & Peace" into your body from the same nostril from which you exhaled. Keep your eyes closed throughout and continue taking long, deep, smooth breaths without any force or effort.

Repeat frequently on a daily basis

Blessings.
Niko