i hate welfare
I hate welfare. I filled an application out 2 weeks ago for medical. They told me i would get a letter in the mail. I never did. I went down there and tryed to nicely talk to the lady and all she could do was put me down. She didnt even say hi she just said "what do u want i gt alot of appointments" then she told me i didnt fill out the whole thing i apologized and she kept puting me down by saying what where you thinking you missed everything. I asked her if she could give me a temporary card so i can go to the drs. She said i was stupid for making the appointment. She was a real bi**h. Any one else have a problem with welfare im so pissed cause i had to cancel my ultra sound appointment
I've never known anyone to have such a rude experience with Welfare. P/o because they couldn't get anything, and frustrated by all the bureaucracy-that's a typical reaction. I would report her. I'm sure you can find a complaint card at the Dshs website.