Stress Community
light rings in eye

This patient support community is for discussions relating to stress, anger, chronic illness, depression, diabetes, diet and nutrition, divorce or relationship, family, fitness, headaches, memory, panic attacks, pregnancy, relaxation, sex, sleep, and work.

light rings in eye

I see circular white  rings on the edge of my vision...mostly in the left eye but not always. There is a slight ache over my left eye as well. I have been to my opthalmologist twice. She noted elevated eye pressure, but it settled down when I thought calm thoughts ( and got through the examination). She said it was a kind of migraine coming from the brain and manifesting in my eye. What do you think it is? I wear reading glasses, otherwise my vision is okay.
It could be start of an Aura migraine but went away without being full blown. I get that in my eye sometimes and that is how I know its coming.