munchausen syndrome
i have munchausen syndrome, and it stresses me out to the point till i have a seizure and a battle of abcent seizures. i cant seem to get rid of it. sometimes it is so strong that i would take pills for something to happen ro me. and sometimes, i wish to get hurt. i am definetly NOT suicidal. i just feel i need to be cared about more. please help me.
Nobody in this world is going to care for you as you can.  You should start treating yourself well and do self-talk that tells you that you are enough for you and you can take care off all of your own needs.  When we are needy, we do not attract people to us.  When we are self-sufficient, we attract people.  Then you can date people and find a person who will offer more that you are looking for, but it may never be the level you are looking for right now.  I know I was very disappointed in the level of caring my mother gave me.  What I have done instead of being more needy is to solve the health issues I have myself, and then become a caretaker personality because I missed out on having a kind, nurturing mother.  
i try. sometimes i even imagine stories of myself going to hospitals. and i cant make them go away. and sometimes, they can be comforting. im trying SO HARD to not go out and do something stupid in public. and recently, its been worse and worse. i cant hold it back anylonger. its harder than trying to fly with no wings. i just need someone to give me something to grow mine own. yoy get what im saying?
Can you not go to see your doctor to refer you to congnitive therapy counselling?

You are trying very hard to overcome these thoughts you are having, but you need extra outside help in the form of therapy.

Best wishes

Yes, most definately I agree that you need intervention.  Please seek help and stay safe.  peace