Stress Community
persistent cough due to stress?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to stress, anger, chronic illness, depression, diabetes, diet and nutrition, divorce or relationship, family, fitness, headaches, memory, panic attacks, pregnancy, relaxation, sex, sleep, and work.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

persistent cough due to stress?

Hello,
I have this persistent dry cough from past few months...I feel this irritation in my lung area nothing in my throat. I have tried lot of medicines but nothing seems to work. I got xray done which seems to be fine. My blood tests show slight allergy. Doctor told me that one reason for my cough could be stress, which  I  feel could be true as I have been stressed from quite some time. Could stress be the reason for my persistent dry cough? Could this sign of asthma or could lead to asthma? what i can do if i want to cure this naturally? I have stopped all kinds of medicines at the moment as  I have been taking medicines for months and they were not improving my condition,  were rather producing side affects.My question is how can stress and anxiety be controlled by natural means? Could yoga or some breathing exercises be helpful? Can taking vitamin C supplements could be helpful in improving my cough? I am a non smoker, non alcoholic and follow vegetarian diet. Thanks in advance for your advice!
If you are allergic, the question is to what?
Yes, breathing and meditation can help calm you. But if the cough is due to an allergy to flowers (pollen) then the best help is medicine.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Stress Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...