Stress Community
plz help im in so much pain

This patient support community is for discussions relating to stress, anger, chronic illness, depression, diabetes, diet and nutrition, divorce or relationship, family, fitness, headaches, memory, panic attacks, pregnancy, relaxation, sex, sleep, and work.

plz help im in so much pain

i went to a doctor about my anxiaty and stress and they said it was and a level that my stess and anxiaty couldnt gett any higher .. i have so much chest pain feels like  i cant breath sometimes and i have a sharp pain going from my heart to my throat and my chest feels so tight and i feel weak :( not sure what to do help :(
i would like to add that my whole chest is burning
Did they give you meds?  If so how long have you been on them?  Have you called back in and do they know about sharp, pain burning and feeling of weakness?

You need to get back into the Dr or get yourself to the ER!
i have had the samething but every test came back normal and ive had many i spent a week at the mayo cinic and they said everything is find but that i have anxiety ...u must get this treated with meds and phsy help! the mind is a very strong thing and not even doctors understand it completly it can cause all these symptoms and get worse left untreated
thank you sweetheart ill get it checked out
Have you gone and been checked out yet?  Please let us know how you are doing.