Stress Community
stress from relationship
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to stress, anger, chronic illness, depression, diabetes, diet and nutrition, divorce or relationship, family, fitness, headaches, memory, panic attacks, pregnancy, relaxation, sex, sleep, and work.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

stress from relationship

can a failing relationship cause physical symptoms such as: numbness in arms, hands, face, headache, grinding teeth, and overall mental fatigue? i feel as if my ambitions are gone. my relationship is not over, but we fight constantly. i have been to neurologists, doctors, had many MRI's. nothing has come up negative. where is this numbness coming from? is it all anxiety? seems unreal. every week i feel something else is wrong with me.how and can this be reversed?
Related Discussions
When you said that nothing came up negative, I assume that everything was negative--meaning that the results were ok. But, yes, a failing relationship can put you in mental peril. Time heals all wounds and  since all the tests came back negative, put your mind at ease. I know its hard-----and don't hate me for this-----get out of the relationship or fix it quick!! It can be reversed but it will catch up with you and nail your a$$ to the wall. Been there  done that--trust me!!
Blank
its happens to me as well, whenever i argue with my girlfriend, or get upset, my left arm tingles/ goes numb, and as it gets more serious, it travels up to my head and eventually to my right side as well.

i have tension headaches too, like my head being clamped between a Vice.. most of the time. try to control your stress and resolve the source of stress!.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Stress Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank