stress from relationship
can a failing relationship cause physical symptoms such as: numbness in arms, hands, face, headache, grinding teeth, and overall mental fatigue? i feel as if my ambitions are gone. my relationship is not over, but we fight constantly. i have been to neurologists, doctors, had many MRI's. nothing has come up negative. where is this numbness coming from? is it all anxiety? seems unreal. every week i feel something else is wrong with me.how and can this be reversed?
When you said that nothing came up negative, I assume that everything was negative--meaning that the results were ok. But, yes, a failing relationship can put you in mental peril. Time heals all wounds and  since all the tests came back negative, put your mind at ease. I know its hard-----and don't hate me for this-----get out of the relationship or fix it quick!! It can be reversed but it will catch up with you and nail your a$$ to the wall. Been there  done that--trust me!!
its happens to me as well, whenever i argue with my girlfriend, or get upset, my left arm tingles/ goes numb, and as it gets more serious, it travels up to my head and eventually to my right side as well.

i have tension headaches too, like my head being clamped between a Vice.. most of the time. try to control your stress and resolve the source of stress!.