stressed over a law suit
Being sued by a $Bairre with a goal of my finacial ruin. even though its wrong (slapp law suit) the legal processd is long, slow and expensive. There are days I just cant handle it anymore or sleep. Anyone have any ideas.
We have been sued before and it is stressful to have it hanging over your head and it can go on for a long time. What is the worst that could happen?  You would lose money.  It happens to people all the time.  You might lose all your material possessions and have an extra payment for the rest of your life. You will still be able to work.  Many people have lost everything and had to start over, you can to.  I learned to put things in prospective since my son broke his neck.  Money problems are easy because people can help with that, but no amount of money can help a broken neck.  

Read the book of John in the Bible.  The real problem to worry about is what will happen to you after you die.  That problem has been resolved if you choose to accept it. This life is only temporary.    John 16:33
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world. John 16:32-33
John 14:1 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.
Romans 10:8-10
American Standard Version (ASV)
8 But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach:

9 because if thou shalt confess with thy mouth Jesus as Lord, and shalt believe in thy heart that God raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved:

10 for with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.