Stress Community
tingly and weird feeling after eating and other times...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to stress, anger, chronic illness, depression, diabetes, diet and nutrition, divorce or relationship, family, fitness, headaches, memory, panic attacks, pregnancy, relaxation, sex, sleep, and work.

i am 31 years old and have had a lot of stress in my life for about a year or longer.  about 2 months ago i was at work and had an episode of feeling lightheaded and felt like i was going to pass out.  i had been sitting a while at the computer and stood up and all the sudden i felt faint.  well, they did blood tests and other things and everything was normal.  the week following this i had the most awful headache and night chills.  these symptoms went away after about a week but ever since then i have had one more episode like that which was not quite as bad but i could almost feel something getting ready to happen.  i also now have tingling on the top of my head and in my face and arms and hands, it feels like someone is pushing on my chest, and just feeling all together weird or like i am going crazy...i do this sometimes after i eat or i can just be at work or driving down the road and the tingling starts in my chest and then it spreads to my arms and hands and my head.  i have had test after test done and everything comes back normal..i think i am suffering from panic syndrome or something like that...what do i do to control this or does it sound like i am paranoid???
ive been having the same thing. every time i eat, about 20 minutes later i get all tingli and dizzy like. the symptoms started when i had sinusitis,it started with me feeling like electricity was runing through my body and constant dizziness, i felt pressure in my head and sometimes it felt like i was dying. now i get the tingling sensation with a little dizziness after i eat. the dizzines is constant though even when i dont feel tingli. everything is always normal with my check ups. people tell me that its anxiety but i get scared because i feel that its to intense to be anxiety. the feeling is very scary. i am 31 and this has been going on for about 3 months.