vaginal bleeding, no pregnancy, don't think it's period.
Hi, i had a 9 day break from my last period and started bleeding again to my great surprise. My period is not to begin till 7 days later. i'd wear my pad everyday, thinking it'll be soaked as per my normal periods, but it didn't. there was the blood on the pad was not a lot. however, whenever i wipe it after urinating, there will be enough amount of fresh blood, which is a lot, to make me worry. i know it is not from the urinary tract cos i made sure i wiped it separately just to test. It has since been 10 days i've had this bleeding problem. nothing hurts, there was no period cramps, hurting of the breasts, or back pain (normal period symptoms). the blood is fresh, a lot, sometimes lightly clotty, mostly fresh blood as though you fell on your knees with dripping wound.

the problem does not seem to want to end and i'm getting really worried. i've never had intercourse so i don't really know what the issue is right here.

i'm not on any pills, neither have i swallowed any paracetamol (i have problems swallowing pills anyway) which could have aggravated the bleeding. could it be an infection? could a broken hymen cause lengthy bleeding?

can someone please help? before i actually spin some horrific disease in my head. :( thank you in advance.
i used the wrong word. that would be a torn hymen not broken. haha. thanks.
It sounds like you need to seek medical attention right away. It don't sound like you have any STD's being that you stated you haven't had sex but it may be something else going on out of the ordinary unless you are just going through hormonal changes. Please go to the doctor to know for sure
go see a doctor not the internet! sounds like what my mama had you will eventually die from this!