skull replacement after brain surgery
Hello 2 years ago I was shot and my cerabellum was damaged. They had to remove a small portion of my skull.

Now 2 years latter (all healed) I would like them to create me a new peace of skull were I dont have 1 at.

Is this operation life threatening, just added a new skull?

If so, does it have a small chance if error with most patients.

Alot of people told me the operation is not needed but I would like to be safe to play football again.

Plz help
Regardless of whether they can add a new piece of skull or something else. I would say playing football would be out of the question unless it is flag. Having a brain injury already and taking a chance of getting your brain rattled, is not a wise thing to do.
ok but do you no anything about the surgery? Have you had that kind of surgery done before?
The surgery is called "cranioplasty" a procedure designed to repair or reshape irregularities or imperfections in the skull. A bone graft from elsewhere in the body or a synthetic material may be used to repair the defects. How bad the imperfections or damage as in your case would dictate what would be used.
Some doctors say that the procedure is relatively minor, but with any surgery there is always a chance of something going wrong. The decision
In my case the doctors just screwed down the piece of skull they cut out for my surgeries.