Stroke Community
Advice please

This patient support community is for discussions relating to stroke, rehabilitation, ability to eat/swallow, alertness, bowel/bladder control, depression, motor skills, nutrition, orthotics/braces, pain, prevention, senses, and spasticity.

Advice please

I have the oppertunity to make an improvement for stroke suffers in rehab, I don't have personal experiance of stroke in my family but have seen how difficult it is for sufferers and their families so please if there is anything that you feel would make a differance whilst in rehab please let me know.
I see that you've posted a second time. I can't think of anything specific.  From your question, I would assume that you are caring, patient and give praise to people for their efforts.  It takes a long time to make progress after a major stroke, so any effort needs to be acknowledged.  I think you have all the right instincts as is.  Thanks for your work in this field.