Am I having TIA's?
I'm a 31 year old woman with epilepsy, hypothyroidism, hypertension, left ventricular diastolic dysfunction (with LOTS of edema, a damaged spine, poly cystic ovarian syndrome and fibromyalgia.  Now some very odd symptoms have begun to occur.  One morning a few days ago, I woke up practically unable to walk...I've been a belly dancer for 16 years.  My balance and coordination have been a pride of mine.  Well, this time I fell, and caught myself against the wall with my forehead.  I've had this screaming headache (even before the forehead thing), and am moving and thinking like I'm drunk.  I have very little recall ability at this point, and it doesn't quite matter because my speech is so slurred that I have to repeat things a lot when I try to talk.  I do have a nasty case of pharyngitis for weeks that just won't seem to go away.  I'm dizzy most of the time, bruised from all of the falling and bumping into things, and I constantly feel like I'm going to vomit (which I have a couple of times).  I also have an odd symptom which I guess is called "fixed pupils"  My pupils are too small and don't react when I cover the light source.  So those are my symptoms and known conditions.  Am I nuts to think I might be experiencing Transient Ischemic Attacks?
hi Hermatia, you sure do have alot going on dear....is it possible to see a doctor? this does sound very much like you are experiencing a TIA or even a stroke...you really need to see a doctor....good luck dear...♥
Thank you opus, I think I just needed to confirm that I'm not just being a hypochondriac on this one.  I'm so dizzy today I'll be very surprised if I don't end up worshiping the porcelain goddess for most of the day, and I'm still getting auditory hallucinations.  It's going to suck mightily, but I think I must go to a hospital, not a doctor.  I don't have a GP, and they don't generally have an MRI machine in their office to check for the kind of scarring a stroke leaves; Good thing I have my service dog, so I won't have to go alone.

Best Wishes!
Hermatia    
I did go to the ER, but after spending from 5:30PM to 3:30AM mostly sitting around waiting for a doctor, we established only that I did not have a concussion, and that they believe I may be having a nervous breakdown.  It's my understanding that the best way to tell if someone has been having TIA's, is an MRI, not a CT scan.  At least I was given a list of "specialists" that they would like me to follow up with this upcoming week.