Back of the head
Hi I'm 13 and 5 months ago I got an attack in the back of the head that felt like I was super drunk going in circles, I don't know how to explain it because that has never happend to me. The next day and for the nxt month I was so dizzy and nauseated like if I just gone riding a rollercoaster 1000 times . I went to the doctor and he gave me pills that refuce thebad feeling but now the dizzy an nausea feeling stayed with me but the dizzyness is located in the back of the head.  I'm So scared because I think it's a brain tumor. I mean I can still do everything else I used to do but Im always think what could be wrong with me.  I'm going to se my doctor this Friday. My question is, did I suffer a stroke?can strokes cause dizziness and a little bit of nausea after? Tell me the most please
You had a stroke…lack of oxygen killed off some of those brain cells…vertigo that is strong …if you are still alive, keep an eye on blood pressure for the rest of your life, low and high….good luck
Do you think that the now 15 year old still has the same email address and will see this?  Cheers to your optimism.  If so, she needs to watch out for a whole lot of other things.  Smoking is just one of them.