Brain Lesion?
my husband is due to see neurologist next week. He is expressing difficulty writing (right handed), balance issue, dizziness, frequent urination and slurred speech. What could this be?
You need to consult a neurologist immediately for your husband as stroke needs to be ruled out. He needs to get a CT scan and MRI scan of the head done. If the doctor suspects or if other tests show narrowing of a carotid artery, then he may do a carotid ultrasound/Doppler scan to evaluate blood flow through the artery.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Thank you Dr Bhupinder,

we are due to see neurologist on Monday, the GP has stated in her letter that she thinks it might be related to his Lupus (Discoid)! I have never seen Discoid Lupus (skin Condition) showing such symptoms!

I will keep you posted.
Thank you Dr Bhupinder,

I will keep you posted.